Effective training can help you dramatically improve results in your school and private tutoring:
Who are they?
PhonicsC2C Professional Trainers are experienced teachers who use PhonicsC2C to teach
- Phonological Awareness
- Reading fluency
- Oral Language/Vocabulary
- Reading Comprehension
They have achieved excellent results with the program and are keen to deliver effective synthetic phonics training in order to help others do the same.
Our Phonics Chaos to Clarity Professional Trainers can provide tailor-made training:
- Whole-School training for a consistent approach to synthetic phonics
- Presentations for school heads –principals, headmistress and for the school management.
- Presentations for parents, activity centers managements.
There is a shared support among Phonics C2C authors, publisher and trainers for synthetic phonics methodology and comprehensive synthetic phonics training. The driving motivation and common goal is seeing children achieve to read smoothly in a fun way taking advantage of the direct, explicit sequential nature of the program.
The Trainers work closely with Phonics C2C Learning Center and are certified by us, but are all independent of the company. All fees and expenses are negotiated and paid to the Trainer directly. We respect and support this independence as it ensures effective and unbiased synthetic phonics training with the children’s’ and teachers’ needs at the center.
Each Trainer’s fees and expenses should be discussed with them on an individual basis. Their fee will depend on when your event is, what is required and travel expenses. (All of our Trainers have an active knowledge of using synthetic phonics.)
Request a trainer by contacting us.
The following information will help you learn more about what it takes to be a Phonics Chaos to Clarity Professional Trainer. This will help you decide on your suitability.
- Be an experienced teacher in the pre-school / primary sector. Our experience is that those who attend training events are better fit as Trainers as they know exactly what it’s like to be in training situation.
- Have used Phonics Chaos to Clarity program for some time and are familiar with the components that make up the program. Attendees will want to know how all the components work and how they can be used.
- Have used the Phonics Chaos to Clarity program with great success and outstanding results. Not only do you need to know the program but also how to get the best results possible, and your experience of doing so is the key to a successful presentation. Attendees will want to know how you did it. Many of the Trainers bring examples of their children’s work to demonstrate the progress. Attendees may also have issues they want addressing that arise out of their own experience.
- Be well-read on the current issues concerning the teaching of literacy and the various methodologies. Understanding the issues are important and knowing how Phonics Chaos to Clarity differs from the other ways of literacy teaching.
There is a shared support among Phonics C2C authors, publisher and trainers for this kind of teaching and comprehensive synthetic phonics training. The driving motivation and common goal is seeing children achieve to read smoothly.
Firstly, most Phonics Chaos to Clarity Professional Trainers are independent of Phonics C2C Learning Center. In other words, they are not employed directly by Phonics Chaos to Clarity. All fees are paid directly to them by whoever uses their services.
Write to us to find an accredited Trainer.
Please write a short description of how you have helped your students achieve great results with Phonics Chaos to Clarity or any other structured phonics program and how you could help others do the same. Please include information about length of experience in both teaching and using the Phonics Chaos to Clarity program.
Please email / send this information to:
Address: Veena Basu 104/C Tirupati Apts, Breach Candy, Mumbai 400011
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org